Polaroid 8x10 Land Film Processor + Impossible Instant Film

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
Julian Boulter

Polaroid 8x10 Land Film Processor + Impossible Instant Film

Post by Julian Boulter » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:05 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Here I'm selling my very rare Polaroid film processor which I have been using together with my 10x8 Gandolfi (see separate post) for creating 10x8 instant prints.

The processor is mains operated and very simple to use, the original instructions are included together with the film technical sheets.

As you are probably aware 'The Impossible Project' has revived instant film including 10x8 instant black and white film known as 'Silver Shade'
which is readily available in the UK: https://shop.the-impossible-project.com ... _imp_3_mum.

All instructions for using their film with this processor are also available on their website: https://static.the-impossible-project.c ... manual.pdf

'The Impossible Project' are dedicated to the revival of this wonderful photographic genre and have put an enormous amont of R&D into it, they are also
currently trialling a 10x8 instant colour film which is desiged to work with this Polaroid processor, you can see some of the images on their site. It is therefore
a very exciting time for instant film.

The processor itself is extremley hard to get hold of as Polaroid has not made them since it ceased producing film and the few that are available have been snapped up
to use with the Impossible film. I luckily purchased this one myself a few years ago before Impossible started up in order to use with the out of date film that
sometimes comes up on ebay.

I am also including the box of Silver Shade I purchased in 2012, there are 7 positive/negatives left in the box.

I'm asking £550 for everything, anyone purchasing this and the Gandolfi will therefore have everything required to shoot 10x8 instant prints for just over 2 grand!