Final LF kit - all my lenses and rucksack

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
TimH

Final LF kit - all my lenses and rucksack

Post by TimH » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

As you may have seen, I have sold my Ebony 45SU and all ancillaries as well as all my film stock.
The only items I have left are the lenses as the body buyer already had their own (thanks Jon !) and a large rucksack.
So this is my LF lens collection - Prices negotiable I guess if anyone interested :-

Fujinon T 1:8/400 410xxx Copal Shutter Generic Technica lens board
Fujinon A 1:9/240 523xxx Copal Shutter Generic Technica lens board
Rodenstock Apo Sironar-N 1:5.6/150 11938xxx Copal Shutter Generic Technica lens board
Schneider Super Symmar XL 1:5.6/110 14984xxx Copal Shutter Generic Technica Lens Board – slightly hazy glass between elements cant separate to clean. Not visible on images.
Schneider Super Symmar XL 1:4.5/80 14992xxx Copal Shutter Generic Technica Lens Board

The rucksack is a Lowepro AW 600 in the usual Khaki / drab green colour. It has a couple of dirty marks on the outside but is complete with Laptop sleeve. No tears / broken buckles etc.
The nearest current model is the 650 http://www.lowepro.co.uk/products-trekk ... 8pd318.htm

Thanks Tim
Digi-snapper now (finally) turned LF shooter hmm been doing this long enuff - Now LF photog !