Film for your smaller and to your biggest cameras

Anything to sell (WTS) or looking for anything specific (WTB)? Anything advertised on this forum comes with the usual "buyer beware" advice; it is up to the purchaser to assure themselves of the integrity of the supplier and item being sold. It is also the responsibility of the seller to ensure that payment is forthcoming before parting with said item.
uraniumnitrate
Forum Hero

Film for your smaller and to your biggest cameras

Post by uraniumnitrate » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:05 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hello to all of my photographic brothers and sisters in the UK! I hope that you have got a nice weather too as we have it over here in Sweden now for many weeks! Don't we all love the summer time? :lol:

Anyway read this!

I have a lot’s of 120 roll film in100 and 200 asa. This is Forte’s New Europan black and white film! Also I have a Fortepan 135 mm 400 asa film for sale.

All orders will get a developing table to all developers and a reciprocity correction table of me! Those films are the classical type with rich silver in the emulsion and probobly you know what this does to your image don't you? Those have a double layer for excellent sharpness too!

All films have the same price, 22 Euros for a ten pack but you can order a lot more if you want to! Shipping to the UK in a letter cost you 9 Euros for a ten pack 16 Euros for the twenty pack. Soon I’m going to have 4x5 Europan 200 and 400 asa for a good price to! Pictures on request!

I forgot to say that all film is very fresh and the expiring date is 06.2009.

I have 5 box 8x10 one box 7x17" two boxes 11x14" and one box 8x20"! What I have is changing fast in bigger film sizes so check in before you by.

Incoming is 65 boxes of fresh 4x5 film in 200 asa and it's in next week. The is price 12 euro / 25 sheets that is each box!

Payment's bank transfer from your ban to my bank for both our safety!

Paypal is okay but than add 10 procent for all those charges paypal put on us sellers!

Contact me on my E-mail frankie@ebrevet.nu

I don't have to tell you that 5% of the clean profit of all film I'm selling here will be donated to this site! :)

Yours Frankie!
Last edited by uraniumnitrate on Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00, edited 4 times in total.

Ole Tjugen

Post by Ole Tjugen » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:30 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Frankie, I presume?

I thought I recognised your exclamation marks!
Ole Tjugen

uraniumnitrate
Forum Hero

Post by uraniumnitrate » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:39 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Yes and I already made some new "friends” here! :lol: as I'm a little bit harsh and strait forward in my critic's! Some people can't handle it! :lol: I'm never ever going to say anything in this sites any more! It’s much better if I spend my time which I really ought to do! Creating images and finish that 20x24 camera and than I put everything into that mobile home Dethleffs and disappear for three years in Europe and have fun! It's much better than spending time with this computer thing and talk photography in those sites! And of course getting new friends! :lol:

it's like thrown away or stealing time from more important things! By the way I got me an Heliar universal 300 mm for 3000 sek here in Sweden! Also I got a deal on a used 360 degree camera from The French guy Gildas! Thats for a 120 roll film but it's better than nothing at all!

Yours Frankie!