Hello from Somerset

New here? Introduce yourself.
Geoff B

Hello from Somerset

Post by Geoff B » Wed May 03, 2006 9:14 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hello everyone

It was great to meet some of you at The Wyndham Arms several weeks ago. I am sorry I couldnt have stayed longer or met up with more of you but I was tired after a 1500 mile drive from Spain and I had to work as well over the weekend.

I hope you all enjoyed something of the dramatic coastlines and natural beauty of the Wessex landscape.

I would like to become more active in the Forum and contribute to future weekends and workshops.

There were some expensive consequences to the weekend in that, after seeing Jo's images from his 2400 printer, I was sufficiently moved to purchase the 2400. It has now arrived and I have ordered some Heavyweight 255gsm Somerset Enhanced Velvet Digital Fine Art Paper from on- line paper (arriving tomorrow) and am tonight trying to work out the correct profile for it and how to set it all up in Photoshop. I might need some advice over the next few days :lol:

Some of the suggestions for future workshops look wonderful but for people at either ends of the country more extreme places for just a weekend would be difficult.

Hope you enjoyed the book Jo - the text was written too quickly and there are some typos but I had some money to burn quickly.

Look forward to meeting with you all again

Geoff