How Do

New here? Introduce yourself.
Billy Hall

How Do

Post by Billy Hall » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:19 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi All,

I've been having a browse on the forum for few weeks and thought it polite to say hello.

I got my grubby hands on my first 5x4 just over a year ago in an effort to get back to spirit of what I'd term as proper photography again after all my work had gone digital.
It worked and I've been loving every aspect of it, the precision and the thought process as much as the results.

I'm down in East Sussex and have a couple of projects under way, one landscape and one interiors/exteriors.

Look forward to joining in with the forum discussions and as a novice picking up a few tips along the way.

Cheers....

Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Post by Joanna Carter » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:04 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Welcome

Did you also apply to join under the name of Steve Hall ? If so, I must apologise for not letting you in then and we weren't sure this time. One of the problems was that we have been having a number of fake applications and, since you hadn't added any details apart from an e-mail address, this raised suspicions.

We really are a friendly bunch and promise not to pester you, but could you please, at least, modify your profile to include where you are in the country ? This really helps us to organise get togethers, and lets you find out whether there is anyone else suffering from our common affliction :roll:

Do you have any piccies on a web site that we can all see ?

Billy Hall

Post by Billy Hall » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:16 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Joanna,

Yes that was me.... I am real, honest!

As for a website I have the domain name but no images scanned etc.. Despite shooting digital for work I am pretty much a Luddite but will get round to it at some point.

masch
Founder

Post by masch » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:56 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Billy,

welcome to the forum. Sorry for that little niggle during signup, we hace too many spammers trying to sign up lately, so we have become a little too careful, it seems... :shock:

I think there are a few people in your vicinity, so local "get togethers" should be quite possible.

Happy posting!

Marc
Real Photographers use METAL cameras.....
...and break their backs in the process... :)
http://homepage.mac.com/mjjs/Photography/