Hello from London!

New here? Introduce yourself.
welly

Hello from London!

Post by welly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi all,

I've recently moved back to the UK 4 weeks ago after living in Australia and NZ for the past 5 years. I started shooting 4x5 in NZ so have around 4 years under my belt now and started shooting 8x10 about 6 months ago. I mostly capture images of things that are immediately around me so that can include nature, architecture and detail photographs. I'm using a Toyo 45AX metal field camera and a Tachihara 8x10 double extension. As I've just returned back to the UK, I'm currently without any way of developing my negatives which is a bit frustrating as I have a bit of a backlog!

Other than that, I started up and run a blog about large format photography in Australia which has proven to be quite popular over there although the content should be of interest to anyone interested in LF photography. Take a look if you wish - http://largeformatphotography.com.au.

Cheers!

welly (Alastair)

Woodsy

Re: Hello from London!

Post by Woodsy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:30 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Long time no see mate!

Glad to hear you're well :)

welly

Re: Hello from London!

Post by welly » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Woodsy wrote:Long time no see mate!

Glad to hear you're well :)
Hello Woodsy!

It has been some time indeed! The Scotland road trip put the idea in my head of shooting large format and I eventually got round to it :) I see you're doing the same! Are you still in touch with any of the other guys who went on that road trip?

Cheers!