Hi from Bedfordshire - UK

New here? Introduce yourself.
more photography

Hi from Bedfordshire - UK

Post by more photography » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:37 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi all

I am new to large format - just made the transition. I am a memeber of Large Format forum for the last few months.

I have now have an a field Arca 5x4, so would love to meet like minded people in England, Peak or Lake district, wales, east anglia, south west or any where closer to home counties. Please bear in mind I am new and would like someone who can take the time out to enrich my knowledge.

Thanks
MRF

Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Re: Hi from Bedfordshire - UK

Post by Joanna Carter » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:19 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

more photography wrote:... so would love to meet like minded people in England, Peak or Lake district, wales, east anglia, south west or any where closer to home counties. Please bear in mind I am new and would like someone who can take the time out to enrich my knowledge.
Welcome, (you do not reveal your proper name), would you be interested in our autumn get-together? Details can be found here : viewtopic.php?t=742
Reassure yourself - stroke an Ebony

more photography

Post by more photography » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:49 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi Joanna

Thanks for the invite - I would love to come up for the Weekend Sat and Sunday if am fit-, Having aknee operation this week, so hoefully should be able to make it.

Will there be assistance from other members for Newbie like myself.
Exactly which area are you stayiong and which B&B, so I can make some enquireies.

Regards
MRF

Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Post by Joanna Carter » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:54 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

more photography wrote:Will there be assistance from other members for Newbie like myself.
No problem, that's one of the reasons we get together :-)
more photography wrote:Exactly which area are you stayiong and which B&B, so I can make some enquireies.
It is up to each person attending to find their own accomodation. We provide a meeting room in the evenings so that folks can get to know each other and find out locations for photography. If you read the thread through, you will see that wr will be gathering at the Skiddaw Hotel in Keswick.

If you intend on coming, would you please send a PM to Paul Owen (Paul O); would you also be so good as to let folks know your real name as addressing you as "more" seems so formal :P :lol:
Reassure yourself - stroke an Ebony

more photography

Post by more photography » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:01 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Many thanks

Point taken - amanded to include a fdooter of my name, apogies, I am new to these kind of get together forums.