Pending Applications

Messages from the Administrators and instructions on how to use the forum
Joanna Carter
Founder
Workshop Images: http://grandes-images.com/fr/Paysages/P ... _2009.html

Pending Applications

Post by Joanna Carter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 pm Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi folks

Due to various factors, including my being unusually busy with paid work, I have not been keeping up with applications to join the forum; for that, let me apologise to those who are waiting.

One of the big problems with administering a board like this is that people seem to insist on using peculiar cryptic user names. This means that it is sometimes very difficult to tell whether you are a genuine applicant or yet another spam applicant.

For this reason, I have taken various decisions:

1. I have sent out a reminder to all those who are pending approval.

2. I will not approve anyone who is not willing to divulge their real name, or, at least, a verifiable pseudonym.

3. If you are waiting for approval, please write to "info" at the the address of our website (lf-photo.org.uk)

I have deleted all messages to me, from the board software, telling me of people awaiting approval and hope that the reminders will prompt the genuine applicants to re-apply.

I have a few people who have got in touch and I will be approving you today.

Once again, I must apologise for this situation but, at the moment, I seem to be the only one left doing anything about running this board.

Thank you for your continued support of the UKLFPG; I will try and improve the service we give.

Joanna
Reassure yourself - stroke an Ebony