Scotland, short term rental.

A place to talk about photography, the meaning of life and anything that doesn't quite fit elsewhere
dennis
Forum Hero

Scotland, short term rental.

Post by dennis » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

Hi all,
We are considering a move to the NW coastal area of Scotland (not on an island) & may need to take a short term rental in order to have a good look for a suitable property. If anyone can suggest/recommend anything do let me know.
We shall be in the area for a couple of weeks in March as a starter. Seeking a freehold 2-bed (min) ideally single storey cottage/bungalow, preferably fairly isolated, but within a couple of miles of a shop/PO; garage or space to build. Thanks, Dennis. (snapseller'at'gmail'dot'com)

rhodej00

Re: Scotland, short term rental.

Post by rhodej00 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

I can't recommend a place to rent for a few weeks but I do have a plot of land of approx. 0.4 acres at Eiden by Rogart in Sutherland which would be ideal to build a property to your own requirements. Post code IV28 3XD. John
John H Rhodes
http://www.johnhrhodes.co.uk
Scottish Photographers

dennis
Forum Hero

Re: Scotland, short term rental.

Post by dennis » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:38 am Etc/GMT-1+01:00

John,
Thanks for your reply, but Rogart is too far east for us. We shall be looking at the NW coastal region; we lived on Coll during the 80s & & prefer the west side. Dennis.